Can I Use G40 Coolant Instead Of G12

Can I Use G40 Coolant Instead Of G12. Antifreeze g12, g12 + and g12 ++ g12 antifreeze is red or pink. Hi guys, i’ve just bought a 2008 diesel vw golf, the coolant reservoir says g12 but i can’t find it for sale anywhere.

Which antifreeze should I be using (inc horror pics) UKPassats
Which antifreeze should I be using (inc horror pics) UKPassats from www.ukpassats.co.uk

As long as the engine is not too hot, you can add your. Comma g40 is made by basf and it is the same as g12++. I've got g12 in the wife's 2001 1.0 lupo, and unknown pink coolant in my 2003 1.8t a4 daily and the zetec se mog.

The Glysantine Or G40 Are Pink Or Purple.


The difference between these two chemicals is not only the chemical makeup but also the concentration level of each chemical. Always check the label before buying any product. Inferior coolant will react adversely with the coolant system in your vw.

You Must Not Remove The Radiator Cap And Add The Coolant To The Expansion Tank Under The Hood.


If you have a closed loop cooling system, then the answer is yes. The g12 ++ has the same issue. Coolants can be mixed, as described in the chart, but it is always a best practice to change the coolant due to reduced corrosion protection when coolants are mixed.

Can You Use G40 Coolant Instead Of G12?


Can i use g40 coolant instead of g13? Before making the switch, the system needs to be flushed. Glysantin g40 (concentrate), zerex/valvoline g40 (premixed 50:50), pentosin pentofrost e (concentrate) are pinkish/purplish and are suitable replacements for g12 pluplus and g13 and are also compatible with glysantin g30.may 23, 2020.

So The G40 Coolant Is Also The Same As The G12.


It’s safe to use both mixtures in your engine. I've always used g12 but it doesn't appear to be available anywhere and is either g12/g12+(g30), g12++(g40), g13 or g48. I know can't mix pink with blue, orange, green or whatever but is it ok to mix g12 with g12++ or g30 with g40.

Additionally, It’s A Great Choice For Water Cooling Systems.


Can you mix g12 with regular antifreeze? G40 coolant is also identical to g12 coolant. Can you use g40 coolant instead of g12?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Ford Focus Coolant Hose Diagram

Coolant Hose Retaining Clip

Coolant Temperature Sensor 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee