Intake Tensioner Coolant Elbow
Intake Tensioner Coolant Elbow. Buy 3800 aluminum coolant elbows (intake tensioner coolant elbow) with great discount! Globalhelper of greg's orange auto on.

I'd just take the other 3 bolts off the tensioner and replace that as you might as well replace both coolant elbows. #3 · feb 1, 2005. If you buy the carter belt tensioner at advanced auto, it comes with:
How To Replace Coolant Elbow At Front Of Intake.
Buy delco parts as the aftermarket ones crack and don't seal very good. Disconnect battery negative cable before starting work. But i did get a gm coolant elbow when i did my lim gaskets and i used the metal lim gaskets because i never want to do it again.
Step 2 :Removing The Serpentine Belt.
If the floor is dry check the coolant elbows going from the block into the automatic belt tensioner. That elbow is likely the leak point based on the pics. Use a 15mm socket on the tensioner pulley bolt and turn counterclockwise to loosen belt.
I Didn't Use Any Rtv On The One Plastic Elbow And I Have.
That's inside the engine compartment. Cai | ram air | iat | throttle body | maf | maft | tps | headers | cat | o2 sensor | cutouts | catbacks | Dorman aluminum coolant elbows anygood ?
But In My Production Year 3800 Series Ii The Lower Coolant Is Built In To The Tensioner And Is Metal.
Now you can slowly and carefully pry the tensioner assembly away from the block/lower intake, and. Replaced the plug wires and plugs too!. I have never had my coolant elbow leak.
Buy 3800 Aluminum Coolant Elbows (Intake Tensioner Coolant Elbow) With Great Discount!
I also added a thin coat to the inside of each bore on the engine; Behind the tensioner there's a larger plastic elbow that it goes to and into the water pump. Push the negative battery cable aside.
Comments
Post a Comment