E46 Coolant Light Comes On And Off

E46 Coolant Light Comes On And Off. Make sure you use the correct coolant (blue in the cooler) that is made for bmw cars or a brand that is recommended by bmw. When i check the reservoir.the level has gone down.

Where am I losing coolant? E46Fanatics
Where am I losing coolant? E46Fanatics from forum.e46fanatics.com

I have plenty of coolant and my car is showing that it has low coolant. Here are the ways to detect coolant leaks in bmw e46 3 series. Posted by 10 months ago.

If The A/C Button Is Turned On When The Car Is First Started In The Am The Coolant Light Comes On And Will Stay On.


The coolant light remains off while the car comes up to temperature but comes on during the highway phase of the trip and goes back off when i return to city driving at the end of the trip. I have been doing this since a week ago. I've had this recently, coolant light comes on very briefly when the engine is cold, then vanishes again.

It Could Just Be That It Has Been Too Long Since You Have.


Discussion starter · #1 · aug 21, 2008. Is the problem in the capacitor? Going out to fill in about 20 mins.

The Light Problem Can Be Caused By:


Always check bmw coolant level when the car is cold and the engine is turned off. Will report just to help future people tried to see some of the symtoms in better detail i noticed: Bmw e46 yellow warning light.

Turn Switch Off For 1 Minute Then Back On And The Run, Die, Cool, Cycle Repeats.


[report] [news] wednesday 11th september 2013. I check coolant and it was full even when i took the bleeder valve off, and the car does not overheat at all. I have plenty of coolant and my car is showing that it has low coolant.

But If The Coolant Light Comes On And You Have Already Checked That The Coolant Is Full, I Would Suggest To Keep Checking The Tank The Next Day Or The Following Day And To Wait Long After The Car Is Turned Off.


This is only the case if the coolant is low and not empty. Coolant light comes on when the cars is moving, i.e when revs are up. All are possible on the e46.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Ford Focus Coolant Hose Diagram

Coolant Hose Retaining Clip

Coolant Temperature Sensor 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee